Kerry's Wellbeing Walks
About the Event
Kerry’s Wellbeing Walks have been made possible by Kerry Recreation and Sports Partnership through the collaboration of local hillwalking clubs with key partners under the “Let’s Get Kerry Walking” initiative.
This is a six-week low level trail walking programme suitable to all fitness levels. The walks are lead by volunteer walk leaders from four hillwalking clubs around the county, Cumann Sleibhteoireachta Corca Dhuibhne, Ballymac Glanageenty Ramblers, Laune Mountaineering Club and Sliabh Luachra Hillwalking Club.
Location: Glanageenty Walkways
- The week of the July 13th, check each club for exact details
- Various Locations
- 6 weeks
- €10 for six walks and a buff of your choice
- Through Eventbrite, click on links to below to bring you to your choice of walk.
What to Bring:
- Water and a small snack
- Suitable footwear and clothing
- Hand Sanitiser
- Face Mask is optional
- Walks are suitable to all fitness levels
- Routes will be off road on a low level trail
- Participants must be over 18
Organiser and Club Requests:
- No dogs allowed
- The leader’s requests must always be respected
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines